The privacy of our website is of the utmost importance to us, and we report to you all for your privacy. These rules explain how we win your personal information.
Please allow us to accept cookies on your first visit to our website, subject to the provisions of these Rules, and you may allow us to accept cookies on your next visit.
Collection of personal data
The selection, collection and selection of victories are followed by the following types of personal data:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- Information about your connection to that website, including referral number, length of visits, page views and navigation routes on the site;
- Information, such as your name and e-mail address, as you indicated the hour of registration of the subscription to our mail notifications and/or mailing lists;
- Information, how you entered the service hour of our website;
- Information that is generated when browsing our website, including information about the frequency of your search;
- Information, which is available in any kind of information, has been sent to us by e-mail or through our website, including information about meta data;
- If there is any other personal information, you have sent us.
Before that, as a disclosure for us of the personal information of a third individual, you can take it into account for the year of the individual, as for the disclosure, and for the processing of this information in accordance with the given rules.
Usage your personal information
Personal information that you provide to us through our website will be collected for the purposes set forth in these policies or on the relevant pages of the website. We may extract your personal information for the following purposes:
- Giving you the opportunity to use the services available on our website;
- We will send you an electronic reminder, if you have specifically requested;
- Sended you with email, as you have intervened (you can help us at any time, so you don’t have to take away electronic mail from us);
- Providing third-party companies with statistical information about our corylists (prote, and third-party companies cannot be able to identify a similar corsist from their data);
- The payment of fees and charges, made by you or on you, and as a matter of interest to our website; with the method of ensuring the safety of our site, that is the advancement of fraud;
- By the method of reviewing the privacy of minds and the rules that govern our website (including monitoring of private notifications, sending through the service of private notifications to our website);
- Your privacy settings may be used to facilitate the publication of your personal information on our website, and may be subject to additional privacy controls on the website.
- Without your express consent, we will not share your personal information with any third party company for direct marketing purposes, or any other third party company.
Disclosure of personal information
- We reserve the right to disclose your personal information;
- Another situations , in whichever kind of us the law prevails;
- At the link with any in-line or future judicial processes;
- With the method of establishing, realizing, or defending our legal rights (including giving information to other parties for the sake of outrageous lowering credit risks);
- Be it a person, like, as I am primed, you can file a lawsuit before the court or another approved authority for the release of these personal data, on our grounded thought, the court or the authority for approval has seen the order for the release of these personal data.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties, except as expressly permitted by these rules.
International transfers of personal information
- Information, as we choose, can be saved, processed and transmitted between some lands, in which we have our own activity, with the method of giving us the ability to win over the information with the rules of viability.
- Information, as we choose, can be transferred to the advancing lands, we can’t legislate from the defense of data similar to those that are on the territory of the European Economic Area: USA, Japan, China and India.
- Personal information that you publish on our website, via the Internet, may be available in our world. We cannot cross over to the victorious, but to the wrongful victorious in malicious purposes, by third-party persons.
- In accordance with these rules, you allow the transfer of your personal information, designated in the distribution of Personal Information Disclosure.
Protecting personal information
- I set out the rules and procedures for the company regarding the protection of personal information. These rules and procedures are designed to ensure that we protect our legal goiters in order to protect and dispose of personal information.
- Personal information, as we process it in a natural way, otherwise, in singing purposes, it is not guilty of saving more, it is necessary for the attainment of this purpose, but for these purposes.
- Without the limit of the position, assigned in paragraph 2, we can see the personal information that falls in the category assigned below, on the days and hours that are assigned below:
- Personal information will be deleted after one hour.
Protection of your personal information
- We will be able to get enough technical and organizational input to prevent the loss, illegal use of information and your personal information.
- All personal information given by you will be stored on our servers protected (both by password and by firewalls).
- You confirm your awareness of this fact, that the transmission of information via the Internet is essentially unprotected, and we cannot guarantee the protection of data sent through the all-world mesh.
- You are solely responsible for protecting your password for accessing our website in secret. We will never ask for your password (with the exception of the password, if you are trying to access your public record on our site).
Change those amendments
We reserve the right to periodically amend and amend these rules and publish a new edition on our website. You are responsible for periodically reviewing this web page, so that you can review it, so that you understand the changes made to these rules.
We can also inform you about the changes to these rules by way of email enforcement, or through the system of transferring private notifications to our site.
We deprive ourselves of responsibility in the given information for your request, in the midst of dignified legislation.
You have the right to tell us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you, sing, or you will wait in advance for us to win your personal information for marketing purposes, or we need you to be able to use your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third party websites
Be kind, keep us updated, as your personal information, as it is with us, will need to be updated and corrected.
Cookies can be either “permanent” or “session”: persistent will be saved by the browser and will be attached to the completion of the term diy, as only they will not be seen in the morning; “Sessions” and will be seen after the completion of the session with the site or after closing the browser.
Cookies should not be used to collect personal information that identifies the person of the correspondent. Prote, your personal information, as far as we can, may be related to the information that is collected from cookies. On our website, we win both permanent and session cookies.
Name the cookies that are victorious on our website, the ones for which cookies are victorious are listed below:
- On our website we use Google Analytics to recognize the computer, if the website is recognized / the website navigation is improved website personalization for skin user / this advertising.
Most browsers give you the ability to access a variety of cookies, for example:
- In Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block and hacking with cookies available in the menu “Tools” – “Internet Options” – “Privacy” – “Extensions” (“Tools,” “Internet Options,” “Privacy,” “Advanced”);
- In Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools” – “Options” – “Confidentiality”: in the drop-down menu, uncheck the item “Change the cookie setting to the log” and select the option “Accept site accept cookies” ;
- In Chrome (version 29) you can block all cookies by going to the menu “Settings and controls”, then going to “Settings” – “View expanded settings” and “Settings to content”, and then going to “Stop sites enforcement, be it data” » under the heading «Cookies».
Blocking all cookies-cookies is a negative effect on the security of the richness of websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use the functionality of our website.
You can delete cookies that are already stored on your computer, for example:
- In Internet Explorer (version 10), you can manually delete cookies (you can find instructions for how to do this at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
- For Firefox (version 24), cookies can be seen by going to the menu “Tools” – “Options” – “Confidentiality”: in the drop-down menu, uncheck the item “Change the history of the log”, click “Show Cookies,” and then – “Visibility all Cookies”;
- In Chrome (version 29) you can see all cookies by going to the “Settings and controls” menu, then going to “Settings” – “View settings options” and “Clear review data”, and before that, turn off the item “Show cookies and other given plugin sites.